– Sometimes I drive past those shopping cart racks in the parking lot that only take up half a space, and I think, “I could fit in that.” But then I would be blocking the cart rack and someone would probably try to take out my compact car (I do not have a Smart Car; I have a Scion IQ which is a similar size).
– I drive really slow and honestly I don’t think about it. This woman started honking madly at me and flew up beside me at a red light screaming and gesticulating wildly. I was probably going about 38 in a 35 mph zone, and this clearly drove her to the brink of madness. I couldn’t hear her talking and could only see her mouth moving, so I shrugged and gave her the thumbs up. I also drive 60 on our 55 mph interstate… crazy.
– I bought a sun shade to put in the windshield of my car. It’s one of those giant foldy ones, so I unfolded it and used it once. I was then unable to fold it back into its little holder, so I left it folded in half and huge in the back of my car for a couple weeks before a coworker rode with me and folded it back for me. I’m not going to unfold it again and it’s going in Greg’s car.
– I have rarely had an angry hormonal day, but I had one the other week when I was hangry and my friend took forever getting to my apartment to meet me for dinner. He was so late that by the time we got to the restaurant to eat, he could only stay for 15 minutes before he had to leave for work and then I had to finish eating on my own. I was not happy that day.
– I had a strong craving for strawberry pie the other day, and I stopped at the store to get some strawberries and whip cream. I got the strawberries, but the whip cream ingredients freaked me out. The main ingredients were water, hydrogenated oil, and corn syrup. I found some coconut whip cream at Whole Foods the next day with non weird ingredients and it’s delicious.
– I only just now gave in and ordered maternity underwear. I send my desperate hopes that it gets here soon.
– I watched all of Jessica Jones season one last weekend, and I loved it. Not sure what to fill the David Tennant sized hole in my TV life with now.
– I’ll probably have to fill it with the five books I currently have checked out from the library.
What are you watching/reading, lately?