Because why not tell you some random facts to help get to know me better.
1. I sleep in a jacket/hoodie sometimes, and I don’t find that weird. It’s comfortable.
2. I will judge you if you serve me a sandwich at a restaurant on poor quality white bread. I want that artisan bread.
3. I was born in Pensacola, Florida, because my dad was momentarily in the Navy. We moved soon after, so I don’t remember.
4. I don’t maintain contact with my dad, anymore. I would be open to it at this point, but we both lead different lives.
5. I once puked on my cat and Breaking Dawn in one go. I felt terrible about my cat, but only sad about the book because that meant I had to buy it. It was a copy from the bookstore I worked at, and was borrowing.
6. I had a pet pony when I was a kid, and fell off one day and was terrified to get back on. Apparently, I did not believe in that fall off, get back on stuff.
7. I have never liked chocolate ice cream. It’s okay now, but I would only eat it if there was no other ice cream. Vanilla with toppings/mixings is awesome!
8. Back to Nature creme cookies ruined Oreo’s for me. These things are amazing.
9. I had a mini four wheeler once, and I threw caution to the wind when everyone told me to “push the gas.” I pushed the gas – all the way down, without turning the handlebars, and drove straight into a holly bush. You know, those pointy bushes that look like this:
10. The first time in my life I did not have any pets was when I moved out on my own, with Greg and two roommates.
11. My husband never had pets growing up. This is still a fact about me, because it weirds me out. Luckily, he has to live with cats, now.
12. When I was a kid, I was a big fan of staying the summer at my dad’s, because he let me read Goosebumps and eat Cookie Crisp.
13. A lady hit my car on the way to my driver’s license test. I told this story to the tester when we retried the trip and I’m pretty sure it earned me some sympathy points.
14. I can bend my toes almost all the way back to the top of my foot.
15. My fingers also bend back freakishly far, at roughly a 90 degree angle.
16. I know a restaurant is probably good if they have sweet potato fries.
17. If I could have a superpower, it would be flying. I always wished I could fly anywhere I wanted and go to secluded places and come back when I feel like. It would be nice if Greg could fly, too.
18. My favorite soda is Pibb Xtra.
19. I’m always covered up with a blanket when I sit on the couch.
20. I think grape-flavored anything is gross.
21. Orange soda is way too sweet and I don’t like it.
22. Greg and I dated for 8 years before we got married.
23. We started dating on my birthday, September 29th. We got married March 26th, 2014. This month is our second anniversary!
Well, that’s all about me for now. I like reading these so please continue sharing your randomness!