Kristen posted this, and I thought I would join in, because if everyone else is doing it, I should jump on that bandwagon, right?
Four names people call me other than my real name:
3. Jennifer (not close??)
4. Oh sh*t (people at my work used to say this when I walked up, because it was usually to tell them something they did wrong 😉 )
Four jobs I’ve had:
2. Server at a pizza place
3. Intern in the public affairs office in a public library
4. Workflow coordinator – my job now, not as crazy complicated as it sounds
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Shaun of the Dead – my favorite movie ever, I will watch it over and over. Also my first zombie movie.
3. The Avengers
4. The Heat
Four books I’d recommend:
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane (anything by Neil Gaiman!!)
4. Hyperbole and a Half
Four places I’ve lived:
1. South Carolina
3. Gulfport, Mississippi
4. Newark, Delaware
Four places I have visited:
2. Niagara Falls, NY
4. Orlando, FL
Four places I’d rather be right now:
2. Scotland (I am reading the third book in Outlander; it makes me want to see Scotland badly)
3. New Zealand
Four things I don’t eat:
1. Meat – duh, since I’m vegan
2. Eggplants – I’m not saying I won’t eat them, but they are a weird vegetable
4. Beets – the wet kind, chips are okay
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Chocolate chip cookies + glass of milk
4. Garlic bread
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
3. Saturday Night Live
4. Doctor Who
Four things I’m looking forward to this year (going into next year):
1. Buying a couch for Christmas
2. Travel – buying tickets for as far away as our budget will take us
3. My mom getting her own place instead of the apartment she has now
4. Our 1 year wedding anniversary – coming up so fast, how did it happen?
Four things I’m always saying:
1. “Where’s (insert cat name here)???” Said cat is usually hiding under the bed.
2. “Cuddles.” Just in case the person you are cuddling is not aware they are being cuddled.
3. “Can we get a puppy?”
4. “I need a puppy.”
I hope others join in, I like to read what we have in common :).
9 thoughts on “A Few Things”
I do think I'm going to need to do this next week! I've enjoyed seeing everyone's answers.
hahaha get a puppy!
I cannot BELIEVE I didn't put Doctor Who on my shows that I watch. Like WTF?! It's my fave show!! I guess I don't see it as a TV show but just a part of my life like brushing my teeth haha.
Um you don't eat 'wet beets'? is that like beetroot? like this: http://e8community.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IMG_4417.jpg because I LOVE beetroot but you can't get it anywhere here, rude. we have it on burgers back home.
eggplant is weird.
I haven't read ANY of your books that you recommend. I want to read Outlander though perhaps I should wait until after we go to Europe so I don't try and fit Scotland into the already crammed itinerary haha.
Gilmore Girls for the win! 🙂 I haven't read any of those books… but I'm curiously adding them to my never-ending (mental) list! Your places you'd rather be list is amazing….Thinking I will post this toward the new year. 🙂 XO -Alexandra
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things
I've never watched any of your favorite movies- I should probably check them out if they are worth multiple watches.
I love these posts – learn so much
Avacados… girl, you're speaking my language!
I love Brave!!! And Avocado!! I actually have my version of this post in my draft folder ready to go live tomorrow haha I think it's so fun learning little tidbits about everyone!
What a fun post!! I swear everyone is watching Gilmore Girls on netflix right now… i Haven't watched them yet. Should I??
I would love to be in New Zealand right now too 🙂
Gilmore girls of course!!! I have to do one of these soon!
Eggplant is delicious! You need to join the party, girl!