Kristen posted this, and I thought I would join in, because if everyone else is doing it, I should jump on that bandwagon, right?
Four names people call me other than my real name:
3. Jennifer (not close??)
4. Oh sh*t (people at my work used to say this when I walked up, because it was usually to tell them something they did wrong 😉 )
Four jobs I’ve had:
2. Server at a pizza place
3. Intern in the public affairs office in a public library
4. Workflow coordinator – my job now, not as crazy complicated as it sounds
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Shaun of the Dead – my favorite movie ever, I will watch it over and over. Also my first zombie movie.
3. The Avengers
4. The Heat
Four places I’ve lived:
1. South Carolina
3. Gulfport, Mississippi
4. Newark, Delaware
Four places I have visited:
2. Niagara Falls, NY
4. Orlando, FL
Four places I’d rather be right now:
2. Scotland (I am reading the third book in Outlander; it makes me want to see Scotland badly)
3. New Zealand
Four things I don’t eat:
1. Meat – duh, since I’m vegan
2. Eggplants – I’m not saying I won’t eat them, but they are a weird vegetable
4. Beets – the wet kind, chips are okay
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Chocolate chip cookies + glass of milk
4. Garlic bread
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
3. Saturday Night Live
4. Doctor Who
Four things I’m looking forward to this year (going into next year):
1. Buying a couch for Christmas
2. Travel – buying tickets for as far away as our budget will take us
3. My mom getting her own place instead of the apartment she has now
4. Our 1 year wedding anniversary – coming up so fast, how did it happen?
Four things I’m always saying:
1. “Where’s (insert cat name here)???” Said cat is usually hiding under the bed.
2. “Cuddles.” Just in case the person you are cuddling is not aware they are being cuddled.
3. “Can we get a puppy?”
4. “I need a puppy.”
I hope others join in, I like to read what we have in common :).