It’s finally cooling down after our mini heat wave last week. Temperatures are in the 70’s and 80’s here in Delaware, it’s fantastic.
I had to work all weekend, and it was fairly stressful, so I’d like to relax this week.
Greg’s been busy tormenting one of our cats, Luna, by layering her with Tough Mudder headbands:
Now that it’s September, I’m getting closer to being able to wear fall clothes again. I found out about Raise, which is a cool idea, if you are planning on doing some shopping. Basically, it allows you to buy gift cards for places you already shop at a discounted price and sell unwanted gift cards for cash. They also have restaurant and food gift cards – I need a Red Robin one! It was my favorite pre-vegan days place & I still love it.
Top 5 Fall Essentials
1. I can’t wait to try these out. I bought them when they were on sale at Nordstrom’s, but it’s been too warm to wear them this summer. You can bet I’m going to be trying to pass these off as pants all fall and winter.
Does anyone know why these are reversible if they are the same color inside??
2. I’d like a nice deep color to wear on my nails, like this dark blue red.
3. Bows and bows. Put a bow on the back and I’m in.
4. I like to pretend I’m wearing pants, while I’m cheating and actually wearing leggings. It was my first time wearing jeggings today. I feel like I could fight crime.
5. Booties, booties, booties everywhere. I love how booties give me a little heel without making me think I’m going to lose control of my feet like an unbalanced panda.
What are your fall essentials?
Do you make your pets wear clothes/objects??