I saw this post at Angie’s site, My So-Called Chaos, today, and thought I would join in with some facts about me.
1. I really love Raisin Bran Crunch. Sometimes I get crazy cravings for it; I think I may have eaten too much Raisin Bran as a kid, and it’s become part of my bloodstream, and I have to recharge every now and then.
2. My boyfriend never had a family pet. I find that really weird, since I’ve ALWAYS had pets.
3. Speaking of which, once we brought Boba Fett home, I realized he would be lonely when we were at work, so I had to convince G that we needed to adopt another kitten. It took a LOT of convincing, and I’m not saying there weren’t a few tears. I’m emotional.
4. I once threw up all over a copy of Breaking Dawn. That pretty much summarizes my feelings on Twilight. Twilight fans, we are just on different sides and we will have to live with it. The part I feel bad about is that I also threw up on my cat at the same time. It was a rough day for both of us.
5. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I know a lot of people don’t eat it, and I always start babbling to them about how they should try it and it’s the best meal ever and haven’t they even heard of pancakes???
6. I love Doctor Who. It comes back this Saturday; I’m so excited!!
7. I also love scary movies. Just know that I will probably be huddled in the corner of the couch, with a clawlike grip on someone’s arm, and plugging my ears with my free hand.
8. I’ve lived in seven different states, mostly in the South. Now I live in Delaware, and I love being this close to Philadelphia; it always has something fun going on and we get to try yummy restaurants. Only minus is parking!! $15?? I could buy a pair of jeans from Forever 21 for that.
BONUS FACT! Sometimes we dress our cat up like a cat burrito.
6 thoughts on “8 Things About Me”
Hahahah… well, the bonus fact was awesome!!! 😀 I'm with you… Twilight is ridiculous. I've never read it. Don't feel like I have to in order to know it's ridiculous.
burrito cat! hahahah
also, do you have a twitter??
I don't! I have a Pinterest and an email lol. I can hardly keep up already x).
Raisin Bran Crunch is the TRUTH! lol, I just wish I could eat it as cereal w/ milk but that doesn't work for me. I love that your cat lets you burrito it! I once had a dog that allowed me to do just the same.. she probably thought I was insane because I would pretend I was burping her and hand her off to someone around me telling them to “support the neck”, like a real newborn. I promise I'm not crazy! And breakfast IS the best meal of the day– you can get so creative with it and that's one thing I like about it. I love to create different types of pancakes for my fiance.. he's a pancake fiend!
Yes…she “lets” us, lol. We make pancakes every weekend, it's awesome.